Rann of Cutch utsav
**Rann of Cutch utsav : 3 days 2 nights**
- 3 Days 2 Nights
- Rann of Cutch utsav
- Pick up from Bhuj ( Railway Station / Airport ) to Dhordo . All transfers shall be in AC coaches On S.I.C. basis
- Drop from Dhordo to Bhuj ( Railway Station / Airport )
- Complimentary Refreshment in bus
- Lunch, Evening Tea & Dinner on 1st day. Morning Tea , Breakfast , Lunch , Evening Tea & Dinner on 2nd day and Morning Tea & Breakfast on 3rd day . The Meals will be served on scheduled time in respective dining area and missed meals will not be refunded or extended on 3rd day.
- Visit to White Rann on day 1 and visit to Kala Dungar on day 2 . These tour cannot be interchanged. Those guests who missed the visit as per scheduled package may be included on request on chargeable basis .
- Accommodation in comfortable & convenient at 3* hotels on twin sharing
- Two bottles of drinking water per day per tent
- Toll, Parking, Driver Allowance &Night Halt Etc.
- Airfare / Train / Bus
- Any entry fee or tickets
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes) or any personal emergency etc.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column.
Day 1Bhuj to Rann Utsav Tent City. (8.15am to 12.30 Noon)
• 12.30 Onwards: Welcome & Check Inn (12.30 Onwards) • 12.30pm to 02.30pm: Lunch at respective dining area Followed by Leisure Time. • 02.30pm to 04.00pm: Enjoy in-house activities. • 04.00pm to 05.00pm: Evening Tea/Coffee. • 05.00pm to 05.30pm: Transfer to White Rann to witness the Grandeur of Sun Set. Mode of Transfer can be Through camel cart/bus on first come first basis. Guest will have to return by the same mode of transfer. • 07.00pm to 07.30pm: Enjoy the Cultural Program of Kutch along with entertaining activities. • 07.30pm to 10.00pm: Dinner at respective dining area.
• 06.00am to 07.00am: Morning tea • 07.30am to 09.30am: Breakfast at respective dining area. • 09.30am: Check out from Tent City. • 09.30am to 10.30am: Departure to Bhuj with a complimentary sightseeing on the way Sri Swami Narayan Temple, Kutch Museum ( Wednesday Closed ) & Bhujodi ( Handicraft Village & Craft Park ). • Sri Swaminarayan Temple: (Approx. time 20 min) : Made of marble, intricate carvings adorn the pillars and ceiling of the most expensive temple built in the state of Gujarat recently. • Kutch Museum: (Approx. time 30 min) : A visit to the Kutch Museum, to learn about the history of tribal and folk tradition of the district, will help you get to know about present-day people and their lives. Remember that visiting a museum is a great way to learn about history, but tribals are not merely part of history, they are a major part of Kutch's (and India's) population and cultural identity today. (Kutch museum remains closed on Wednesday). • Bhujodi: (Approx. time 40 min) : The handicraft village Hiralaxmi Craft Park – a vision to reserve, restore and promote the art and craft of Kutch .
Day 2Sightseeing of Gandhi Nu Dham and Kala Dungar
• 06.30am to 07.00am: Excursion to White Rann for Sunrise • 07.30am to 10.00am: Morning Tea and Breakfast at respective dining area. • 09.00am to 08.00pm: Optional Chargeable tours for MANDVI • Note: Guests opting for optional tour will miss complimentary tour to Gandhi Nu Gaam & Kala Dungar As scheduled below. • 10.00am to 12.30pm: Enjoy in house activities. • 12.30noon to 2.30pm: Lunch at respective dining area. • 02.30pm to 07.00pm: Complimentary tour to Kala Dungar (Black Hill). Kala Dunger is the Higest Point of Kutch. On the route visit to handicraft village “Gandhi Nu Gaam” Tea/Coffee shall be provided at Kala Dungar. Complimentary Refreshment In bus. • 07.00pm to 07.30pm: Enjoy the Cultural Program of Kutch along with entertaining activities. 07.30pm to 10.00pm: Dinner at respective dining area.