Amsterdam Brussels & Paris
** Europe Capital 7 Day 6 Night **
- ** Europe Capital 7 Day 6 Night **
- Availability 24-10-2019
- Amsterdam Brussels & Paris
- Accommodation at selected category of hotels.
- Daily Continental breakfast at the hotel (except on the day of arrival).
- Transfers by Private vehicle/ Seat in Coach
- Amsterdam: Private Arrival Airport transfer
- Paris: Seat in Coach Departure Airport transfer
- Sightseeing (Note: The tour starts from a city centre point, transportation to and from the hotel is not included
- Amsterdam: Canal Bus Tour and Heineken Experience Tour
- Brussels: Hop-on Hop-off bus Tour with Entrance to Mini Europe.
- Paris: City Tour with Skip-the-Line Eiffel Tower Visit and Cruise on Seine Inter city train travel by train using European train network
- Second Class in ‘Standard and First Class’ packages
- First Class in ‘Deluxe’ packages
- International air ticket with Airport taxes
- Netherlands Visa charges.
- Over-seas mediclaim Insurance.
- Train station Transfers.
- City Tax payable at the time of check-out.
- Meals, Tips, Laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature. Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘HOLIDAY PRICE INCLUDES’ head. GST of 5% payable to Govt of India
Day 1 ARRIVE AMSTERDAM
On arrival in Amsterdam, you will be met and transferred to your hotel by private vehicle. The rest of the day is at leisure to explore the wonders of this bustling city on your own. Or take an optional tour and enjoy an evening on a canal cruise in a glass topped boat admiring the magnificient view of the city. Overnight stay in Amsterdam.
Day 3 AMSTERDAM – BRUSSELS
This morning travel by high speed Thalys train from Amsterdam to Brussels. On arrival proceed and transfer to your hotel on your own. . Today explore Brussels on Hop-on-hop-off tour, also avail discount in museums and other sights like Park Royal, Park Theater, Belgian Federal Parliament, Palace of the Academy, Royal Palace, Dynasty museum, equestrian statue of Godfrey de Bouillon, Royal museums of Fine Arts, Old England, museum of Musical instruments. Next get a fleeting glance of the whole of Europe at Mini Europe. See the incomparable chimes of Big Ben welcome you to the heart of London. The gondolas and mandolins will invite you to discover the charms of Venice. Follow the T.G.V. from Paris to the other end of France. Overnight stay in Brussels.
Day 5 PARIS
Today enjoy Paris City Tour with Skip-the-Line Eiffel Tower Visit and Cruise on Seine. This tour features a visit to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower with breathtaking views of the capital, a panoramic city tour by coach, plus an hour-long boat trip along the Seine. (Note: The Eiffel Tower ticket is subject to availability and can be changed to Montparnasse Tower). Overnight stay in Paris.
Day 7 DEPART PARIS
After breakfast , check out & you will be transferred to the Paris airport for your flight back home
Day 2 AMSTERDAM
Today, cruise around the city’s canals and explore Amsterdam at your own pace with a Canal Day Pass. This pass offers a perfect opportunity travelling around Amsterdam with its wealth of waterways. You can join the cruise from the various pick up spots throughout the city and disembark at any point. There is a regular service along three routes with fourteen stops located near the major museums, shopping areas and attractions. Later, experience the world of Heineken, its history and discover the brewing process of the most popular beer - Heineken on the Heineken Experience tour. Overnight stay in Amsterdam.
Day 4 BRUSSELS - PARIS
Today travel by train from Brussels to Paris. On arrival in Paris, proceed on your own to hotel. In the evening take an optional tour and experience a nice evening at Lido Show with dinner. You will see incredible settings, breathtaking entertainments, international attractions which are all pure enchantment. Overnight stay in Paris.
Day 6 PARIS
The day is free. Or take an optional tour to visit Disneyland tour with option of visiting 1 Park or 2 Park visiting Disneyland Park or the Walt Disney Studios Park. Or visit the Versailles, a town renowned for one of France’s major tourist attractions - the Chateau, built by Louis XIV. Overnight stay in Paris.