** Sikkim 8 days & 7 night **
- 8 Days 7 Nights
- Accommodation in comfortable & convenient at 3* hotels on twin sharing
- All Hotel Taxes & Service Taxes.
- Breakfast & dinner
- Airport Pickup and drop
- All transfers and sightseeing by A/c private vehicle as per Itinerary
- All Toll and Parking , Driver Charges
- Airfare with Airport Taxes
- All entrances,(Boat ride & Guide charges and cultural programmes entrance/attraction entrance)
- All other meals not mentioned above.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes) or any personal emergency etc.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
Pickup at Bagdogra Airport / Pakyong Airport / NJP Station to Gangtok (5,500 ft), Overnight stay at the hotel in Gangtok. Distance:Bagdogra airport / NJP Station: 5 hrs / 128 km Pakyong Airport: 1.5 hrs / 29 km .
Day 3Gangtok local tour
08:00: Breakfast at the hotel. 09:00: Proceed for full day sightseeing covering Rumtek Monastery, Ropeway, Do-DrulChorten, Namgyal Institute of Tibetology, Directorate of Handicraft & Handloom (Sunday Closed) & Flower Show (Orchid), Bhakthang Waterfalls, Tashi View Point, Ganesh Tok. 16:00: Free for shopping and personal activities. Overnight stay at Gangtok. .
Day 5Pelling local tour
08:30: Breakfast at the hotel 09:00: Start for full day sightseeing visit Darap Village, Rimbi Water Falls, Kanchenjunga falls, Khechopari Lake. It is one of the sacred Buddhist lakes and it is believed that whatever is wished in front of the lake comes true. The myth is that when a leaf falls on the placid clear water surface, it is picked by a bird. Post lunch visit Pemayangtse Monastery, Rabdentse Palace Ruins. 16:00: Pelling sightseeing ends. Overnight stay at Pelling.
Day 7Tiger hill
04:00: Drive to Tiger Hill to watch the spectacular sunrise over Mt. Khangchendzonga (28,208 ft. Worlds 3rd highest peak) (subject to clear weather), on your way back visit Ghoom Monastery and Batasay Loop. 09:30: After breakfast visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park (Thursday closed), Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee self-help Centre (Sunday closed), Tea Garden (outer view) and Japanese Temple (4 hrs from 9.00 to 13.00 hrs). 16:00: Evening free for shopping and personal activities. Overnight stay at Darjeeling .
Day 2Gangtok to Tsomgo Lake and Nathula pass.
7:00: Breakfast at the hotel 07:30: Excursion to Tsmogo Lake (12,400 ft, 34km). Lake is 1 km long, oval in shape and 50 ft deep. Here you can find snowfall & Yak Riding. Visit legendary Baba Mandir Note : NathuLa Pass (14,400 ft) Indo-China Border. NOTE: Nathula Pass depends upon permit availability on the additional cost of Rs. 3,000/- per vehicle including permit fee. The permit is issued on the same day of travel. 17:00: Back to Hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel in Gangtok. .
Day 4Gangtok to Pelling
08:00: Breakfast at the hotel 08:30: Proceed to Pelling (7,200 ft, 115 km). 11:00: Reach Ravangla (6,800 ft), you can get a good view of Mt. Narshing and visit Buddha Park. 16:00: Check In at Hotel. Overnight stay at Pelling.
Day 6Pelling to Darjeeling
07: 30: Breakfast at the hotel. 08:30: Transfer to Darjeeling 6700 ft / 115 km / 5 hrs. Visit Triveni viewpoint (Teesta and Rangit river confluence). On the way, you can do river rafting at Teesta River (Rs. 4000 per boat 6 seater payable on the spot). Evening free for the local market visit. Overnight stay at the hotel in Darjeeling.
Darjeeling to Bagdogra Airport / NJP Station. Drop to Bagdogra Airport / NJP Railway Station according to schedule. Tour Ends.