Keral Rameshwaram Madurai kanyakumari
**Keral Rameshwaram Madurai kanyakumari 6 day & 5 night**
- 6 Days 5 Nights
- Keral Rameshwaram Madurai kanyakumari
- Accommodation in comfortable & convenient at 3* hotels on twin sharing
- All Hotel Taxes & Service Taxes
- Breakfast & dinner
- Airport Pickup and drop
- All transfers and sightseeing by A/c private vehicle as per Itinerary
- All Toll and Parking , Driver Charges
- On Night Accommodation in A/C Deluxe House boat with all Meals (A/C timings will be from 2100 Hrs - 0600 Hrs )
- Airfare with Airport Taxes
- All entrances,(Boat ride & Guide charges and cultural programmes entrance/attraction entrance)
- All other meals not mentioned above.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes) or any personal emergency etc.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
Rohtang Pass Sightseeing is Subject to Permit Availability. It can be applied 2 days before travel start for Manali. Government allow limited vehicle. If you get the permit the fee is directly payable by Client...
Day 1Cochin - Munnar
The weather gets transformed from hot humid heat to a pleasant temperate climate as you ascend into the hills. After a brief halt at the Cheeyapara &Valarawaterfalls proceed to Munnar. (Afternoon) – KannanDevan Tea Museum provides an interesting insight about the history, culture, tea plantation and tea processing. On conclusion of the days trip a visit to the local bazaar sums up the day. Over Night stay at Munnar. .
Day 3Munnar – Thekkady
(Forenoon) (110 Kms. 3 Hrs.) Moving in a south easterly direction the long winding roads along the Western Ghats will lead to Thekkady and break off for a quick bite! (Afternoon) – Proceed to Periyar Tiger Reserve and enjoy the boat ride in the Periyar Lake. Get to see the flora and fauna from the safety of the boat. Visit the Kadathanadan Kalari Centre and get treated to a show of art and culture of Kerala. Over Night stay at Thekkady.
Day 5Madurai to Rameshwaram
Morning after Breakfast Hotel check-out. transfer to Rameshwaram .Visit to : Ram Setu / Rameshwaram Temple. Overnight stay at Madurai.
Day 7Kanyakumari to Cochin
After Breakfast Hotel check out & transfer to Cochin visit toFishing Net ,Cochin Port Transfer To airport & Departure to Home town .
(Forenoon): Visit the Rajamalai National Park. While inside the park, breathe taking view of the Anamudi peak (the highest peak south of the Himalayan range) with a flowing silver cascading fall is a delight to the eyes. (Afternoon) , visit Kundala Arch dam, on the way down pass via Echo Point, Mattupetty, Elephant Camp, and Rose Garden. Over Night stay at Munnar.
Day 4Thekkady to Madurai
Morning Breakfast after Hotel check-out & transfer to Madurai .Minakshi Tempel Maduurai. Dinner & Overnight stay at Madurai.
Day 6Rameshwaram To Kanyakumari.
Morning after Breakfast , Hotel check-out . transfer to Kanyakumari Visit to Vivekanand Memorial ,Thiru Valluvar Statue, Triveni Sangam .Overnight stay at Kanyakumari .