Indore Ujjain & Omkareshwar
**Indore Ujjain & Omkareshwar 3 days & 2 night **
- 3 Days 2 Nights
- Indore Ujjain & Omkareshwar
- Accommodation in comfortable & convenient at 3* hotels on twin sharing
- All Hotel Taxes & Service Taxes.
- Breakfast & dinner
- Airport Pickup and drop
- All transfers and sightseeing by A/c private vehicle as per Itinerary
- All Toll and Parking Driver Charges
- Airfare with Airport Taxes
- All entrances,(Boat ride & Guide charges and cultural programmes entrance/attraction entrance)
- All other meals not mentioned above
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes) or any personal emergency etc.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
Rohtang Pass Sightseeing is Subject to Permit Availability. It can be applied 2 days before travel start for Manali. Government allow limited vehicle. If you get the permit the fee is directly payable by Client...
Day 1Arrive in Indore - Ujjain (56 km, approx. 2 hrs)
On reaching Indore, drive to your hotel in Ujjain (Indore is the nearest airport for reaching Ujjain and the nearest railway station is within Ujjain town) and relax for some time. Later, go on to visit the famous temples. Here, taxi vehicles are rarely used for sightseeing because most of the temples lie close to each other and the lanes are narrow. Some of the most popular attractions in Ujjain include the Sandipani Ashram, Shakti Peeth, Iskcon Temple, Mahakaleshwar Temple, Harsiddhi Temple, Ram Ghat and Bade Ganesh Ka Mandir, to name a few. Attending the Bhasm aarti at Mahakaleshwar Temple is the prime attraction here (this aarti is very much in demand and therefore needs to be booked in advance). The aarti is offered in the morning and evening hours. Sandipani Ashram is considered to be Lord Krishna's school, where Sudama and Lord Krishna obeyed Guru Sandipani's instructions regularly. Then stay overnight at your hotel in Ujjain..
Day 3Ujjain - Indore
After breakfast, Check out hotel. Indore Sightseen Check in Hotel visit sightseeing like visit to Ganesh mandir, Annapurana temple, Gomatigir temple, Lalbhagh Place(Museum) Overnight Stay in hotel in Ujjain. Drop Indore.
Day 2Ujjain - omkarshwar -Ujjain
After breakfast, proceed to omkareshwar visit sightseeing omkareshwar jyotirlings, Gauri shomnath. Overnight stay in Ujjain.