Bangalore Mysore Hassan Gokarna Hospet
** Bangalore Mysore Hassan Gokarna Hospet 7 days & 6 nights **
- 7 Days 6 Nights
- Bangalore Mysore Hassan Gokarna Hospet
- Accommodation in comfortable & convenient at 3* hotels on twin sharing
- All Hotel Taxes & Service Taxes
- Breakfast & dinner
- Airport Pickup and drop
- All transfers and sightseeing by A/c private vehicle as per Itinerary
- All Toll and Parking , Driver Charges
- Airfare with Airport Taxes
- All entrances,(Boat ride & Guide charges and cultural programmes entrance/attraction entrance.
- All other meals not mentioned above.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes) or any personal emergency etc.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
On your arrival in Bangalore, you meet our tour representative . Hotel check in &After refreshing you set to leave for sightseeing in Bangalore. Our tour representative takes you to Bangalore’s hottest attractions like Vidhan Sabha, a government edifice built in Neo Dravidian style; Lal Bagh Botanical Garden, adorned with beautiful flowers; Tipu’s Palace, belonging to the popular ruler, Tipu Sultan,this palace reflects Mughal architecture at its best, and Bangalore Palace, built in Tudor style, this is a must visit attraction of Bangalore. With dusk setting upon, you get back to the room and stay at overnight. .
Day 3Mysore Hassan
After breakfast check out from hotel & drive to Hassan. As will reach Hassan, check in to your hotel room. On the fourth day, you visit topmost tourist attractions in Halebid and Belur, the Chennakeshava Temple. By late evening you return to the room and stay overnight in hotel.
Day 5Gokarna to to hospet
Hassan to Hospet Upon breakfast, you leave for Hospet. On arrival, you check in to the hotel room and spend the rest of the day on your own leisure. Further, you spend the night in the hotel .
Day 7Hospet to Bangalore
After checking out from the hotel, you are taken back to Bangalore to continue your onward journey. And memorable journey ends.
Day 2Bangalore Mysore
After breakfast, you leave for Mysore. Upon reaching Mysore, will check in to your hotel room and get ready for sightseeing. This day will visit Mysore Palace, the most famous palace of India, built in1912, with the Indo Saracenic style of architecture; and Brindavan Garden, beautiful garden adjacent to a multipurpose dam, weaving a soulful panorama. In late evening, you get back to the hotel room and stay overnight in hotel
Day 4Hasan gokarna
Breakfast at hotel check out & transfer to gokarna visit to murudeshwar temple Darshan at murudeshwar temple .overnight Stay at hotel.
After breakfast, you leave for sightseeing in Hospet. The famous monuments of Hampi are explored today. These are the remnants of the erstwhile Vijayanagara Empire. In late evening, you retire in the hotel room and stay overnight.