** Leh Ladakh 6 days & 5 nights **
- 6 Days 5 Nights
- Leh Ladakh
- Accommodation on Triple sharing basis in Hotels/ Camps during entire trip
- Meals – Breakfast and Dinner for entire journey
- Permissions, Entry Fees, Inner Line Permits, Wild Life Charges etc.
- One leader all the way to manage logistics
- First Aid/ Oxygen Cylinder with backup
- Extra meals other than mentioned
- Expenses for water, cold-drinks. Any entry fees which is not included in itinerary.
- Additional expenses occurred due to unforeseen circumstances
- Refund for any kind of loss / misplaced/ stolen personal items.
- Travel health and accident insurance, holiday cancellation insurance
- Optional activities not included in the itinerary, Biking jackets and pants, hand gloves.
- Personal expenses, tips, etc.
- Anything not included or mentioned above.
Rohtang Pass Sightseeing is Subject to Permit Availability. It can be applied 2 days before travel start for Manali. Government allow limited vehicle. If you get the permit the fee is directly payable by Client
Day 1Arrival in Leh.
Arrive in Leh and Driver will pickup And transfer to hotel .After hotel check in , relax in the day for acclimatization.Witness the tour briefing by the road captain and get introduced to the bikes in the evening. Visit Shanti Stupa and gaze at the beautiful sunset with a pictorial view of Leh. Later, visit Leh's market and explore it completely.Enjoy the Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 3Excursion to Nubra Stay
After breakfast, visit to magnificent Nubra valley. Visit the white sand dunes in Hundar and enjoy a ride of the exotic double-humped camel. Check in at your camp and if time permits, visit Deskit monastery in the evening.Dinner & Overnight in Nubra Valley camps.
Day 5Ride back to Leh from Pangong Lake
After breakfast, embark your journey back to Leh. Ride back through the same route passing Chang La pass and visit Thiksey gompa, Shey Gompa, and palace en-route. Thiksey is one of the largest and architecturally most impressive Gompas in Ladakh and is inspired by Potala palace in Lhasa.Rest for a while and later savor a lip-smacking dinner. Overnight at Leh hotel/guesthouse .
Day 2Magnetic hill & Confluence of Indus - Zanskar river
Morning, after breakfast, towards the confluence of the Zanskar- Indus Rivers.Witness the holy Gurudwara Pathar Sahib and proceed towards the next destination. Also Visit the Magnetic Hill, where you can witness the unusual phenomenon of vehicles sliding uphill on neutral gear. Later, enjoy dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4Nubra To Pangong Lake
This morning after breakfast. drive to Pangong Lake on the Indo China border. The route takes the visitor past the striking villages of Shey and Thiksey and turns off the Indus valley by the side valley of Chemrey and Shakti. Later, cover the Chang-la (17,586feet / 5,360 M) which despite its great elevation is one of the easier passes, remaining open for much of the year even in winter, apart from periods of actual snowfall. Dinner and overnight stay at camps
Post breakfast, depart from Leh for your onward journey. End your Leh trip with full of memories.