**Keral with Kanyakumari 8 days & 7 night**
- 8 Days 7 Nights
- Accommodation in comfortable & convenient at 3* hotels on twin sharing
- All Hotel Taxes & Service Taxes.
- Breakfast & dinner
- Airport Pickup and drop
- All transfers and sightseeing by A/c private vehicle as per Itinerary
- All Toll and Parking , Driver Charges
- On Night Accommodation in A/C Deluxe House boat with all Meals (A/C timings will be from 2100 Hrs - 0600 Hrs )
- Airfare with Airport Taxes
- All entrances,(Boat ride & Guide charges and cultural programmes entrance/attraction entrance).
- All other meals not mentioned above.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes) or any personal emergency etc.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column.
Day 1Cochin - Munnar.
The weather gets transformed from hot humid heat to a pleasant temperate climate as you ascend into the hills. After a brief halt at the Cheeyapara &Valarawaterfalls proceed to Munnar. (Afternoon) – KannanDevan Tea Museum provides an interesting insight about the history, culture, tea plantation and tea processing. On conclusion of the days trip a visit to the local bazaar sums up the day. Over Night stay at Munnar .
Day 3Munnar – Thekkady
(Forenoon) (110 Kms. 3 Hrs.) Moving in a south easterly direction the long winding roads along the Western Ghats will lead to Thekkady and break off for a quick bite! (Afternoon) – Proceed to Periyar Tiger Reserve and enjoy the boat ride in the Periyar Lake. Get to see the flora and fauna from the safety of the boat. Visit the Kadathanadan Kalari Centre and get treated to a show of art and culture of Kerala. Over Night stay at Thekkady. .
Day 5Alleppey - Kanyakumari
(Morning) (260 km 05 hrs.49 Mnts) After checking out at 9 a.m. from the house boat, proceed to Kanyakumari. .A visit to the shrine of Suchindrum (Holy place), for the Hindus (Optional). Afternoon Hours for Vivekananda Rock memorial, Thiruvalluvar Statue, Mahatma Gandhi Memorial, view Tower telescope House when nearing sunset. The setting sun is indeed spectacular as it is the confluence point where the Arabian Sea and the Bay of Bengal join up at the Indian Ocean. Over Night Stay at Kanyakumari.
Day 7Kovalam –Kovalam.
(Full Day) Sightseeing trip in Thiruvanthapuram and places of interest are the Secretariat, Museum, Mini Zoo, and the famous Padmanabha Temple (optional). Relax once again on the pristine Kovalam Beach. Over Night stay at Kovalam.
(Forenoon): Visit the Rajamalai National Park. While inside the park, breathe taking view of the Anamudi peak (the highest peak south of the Himalayan range) with a flowing silver cascading fall is a delight to the eyes.(Afternoon) , visit Kundala Arch dam, on the way down pass via Echo Point, Mattupetty, Elephant Camp, and Rose Garden. Over Night stay at Munnar.
Day 4Thekkady – Alleppey
Morning Proceed to Alleppey and check into House boat in the afternoon. A day cruise along the backwaters to enjoy the country side. Night Halt in the House Boat.
Day 6Kanyakumari – Kovalam.
Morning (90Kms) 2 Hrs. Proceed to Kovalam Enjoy the picturesque country side. Evening Relax at the Kovalam Beach. Night halt at Kovalam.
Morning Check Out from Hotel – Proceed to Trivandrum Airport/Train Station for onward destination.