Valley Of Flower
** Valley Of Flower Tour Package 9 Days & 8 Night **
- 9 Days 8 Nights
- Valley Of Flower
- Accommodation in comfortable & convenient at 3* hotels on twin sharing
- All Hotel Taxes & Service Taxes
- Breakfast & dinner
- Airport Pickup and drop
- All transfers and sightseeing by A/c private vehicle as per Itinerary
- All Toll and Parking , Driver Charges
- Airfare with Airport Taxes
- All entrances,(Boat ride & Guide charges and cultural programmes entrance/attraction entrance)
- All other meals not mentioned above.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes) or any personal emergency etc.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
Rohtang Pass Sightseeing is Subject to Permit Availability. It can be applied 2 days before travel start for Manali. Government allow limited vehicle. If you get the permit the fee is directly payable by Client...
Arrive at Delhi .Delhi to Haridwar by Train. Meet at Haridwar Railway Station at 7am and get transferred to Govindghat by a vehicle. Making its way along Ganga and Alaknanda rivers, the drive is an engaging one. Cross holy towns of Rishikesh, Dev Prayag and Rudra Prayag. Reach the destination and relax in a beautiful Hotel. Overnight will be spent in the Hotel.
Day 3Ghangria (3050m) - Valley of Flowers (3600m) - Ghangria (Trek -4-5hrs)
This balmy day, look forward to a short climb to the valley, moderate gradient and fetching landscapes. It will take you around 2 hours to reach the famous Valley of Flowers. Feast your eyes on vast meadows dotted with vibrant alpine flowers, many streams and lofty mountains. Right at the entrancestands the snowy Ratban Parvat Peak, on the left is Nar Parvat and on the right is the dense Birch Forest. Unravel the charms of the region over a good 3-4 hours. Head back to the camp at Ghangria.
Day 5Ghangria –Govindghat (Trek-3-4hrs)
On this day, you will trek back to Govindghat. Plonked on the banks of holy Alaknanda and with Neelkanth Peak as the backdrop, this place of worship makes for a riveting destination especially for those into spirituality. In here are sulphur water pools and fresh air.Later in the evening, you head to the Hotel. in Govindghat. Take a shower and dig into a delectable meal. Overnight will be spent in the hotel.
Day 2Govindghat (3050m) - Ghangria (Drive-1hr) (Trek - 4-5hrs)
Today, wake up early morning for a trek to Ghangaria. Savour the trail through forest area and villages and the sights of waterfall and verdant landscapes. After covering 11km in 4-5 hours, reach Ghangaria. If you wish, you can also hire a mule or use the helicopter service to reach Ghangaria.
Day 4Ghangaria (3050m) – Hemkund Sahib (4329m) – Ghangaria (3050m) (Trek6-7hrs)
Ascend to Hemkund Sahib, a revered Sikh Shrine built next to the mesmerising lake (ringed by wild flowers with Brahmkamal being the most popular) over 3-4 hours. Expect steep climbs at some places. Once there, soak in the beauty of the place as sip on the piping hot tea served at the Gurudwara (shrine). Visit Laxman Mandir next to the Gurudwara. By noon, retreat to Ghangria. Overnight will be spent in the campsite.
Day 6Govindghat- Haridwar (280km/8-9hrs) Departure
After breakfast , check out and drive down Haridwar. Drop to Delhi Airport. Departure to Home town.