Gangtok Lachen Lachung Pelling
** Gangtok Lachen Lachung Pelling 8 Days & 7 Nights **
- 8 Days 7 Nights
- Gangtok Lachen Lachung Pelling
- Accommodation in comfortable & convenient at 3* hotels on twin sharing
- All Hotel Taxes & Service Taxes.
- Breakfast & dinner
- Airport Pickup and drop
- All transfers and sightseeing by A/c private vehicle as per Itinerary
- All Toll and Parking , Driver Charges
- Airfare with Airport Taxes
- All entrances,(Boat ride & Guide charges and cultural programmes entrance/attraction entrance)
- All other meals not mentioned above.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes) or any personal emergency etc.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column.
Day 1NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport – Gangtok (125 kms / 4 hrs)
Welcome on arrival at NJP Railway station / IXB Airport and meet our local representative who will assist you to board the vehicle and transfer to Gangtok. On arrival check-in to the tourist class hotel and enjoy rest of the day at leisure. Tonight, enjoy local/ Indian dinner at the hotel.
Day 3Gangtok – Lachen (118 Kms/6 hrs)
Morning we drive to Lachen (9,400 ft, 118 km) after having breakfast at the hotel. On the way visit Seven Sister Waterfalls. Lunch will be offered at a local restaurant on the way. Check in at Hotel in the late afternoon. Tonight, enjoy dinner at the hotel.
Day 5Lachung – Yumthang Valley Excursion (21 kms each side) – Gangtok (118 kms/6 hrs)
After breakfast proceed to Yumthang Valley which is Known as Valley of Flowers (11800 Ft / 3598 Mts / 25 Kms / 1 ½ hours one way). On the way back, visit Hot Spring considered to have medicinal properties. Back to hotel & leave for Gangtok, overnight stay at Gangtok .
Day 7Pelling Local sightseeing
Pelling Local sightseeing (Full Day) - After breakfast at hotel – Drive for Full Day Sight Seeing. The routes are forested and the botanical and zoological richness is inspiring. Places of visit are Rimbi water Falls, Rimbi Rock Garden, Kechopalri Lake, it is one of the holy Buddhist lake and it is believed that any wish in front of the lake comes true - Myth is that when a leaf falls on the placid clear water surface, it is picked by a bird and thus the water surface is always free of leaves, Kechopalri Monastery, Kanchenjunga water Falls, Pemayangtse Monastery, Rabdantse ruins, the scenic view from the top of the ruin to the mystic heights of Kanchendzonga ranges is something to be cherished – Back to hotel – Evening free to roam around the helipad or Shopping center - Over Night stay at Pelling .
Day 2Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir
After taking breakfast at the hotel, get set for a full day of spectacular natural beauty. We will start an excursion to Tsomgo Lake (12,400 Ft) and Baba Mandir (13,200 Ft) which is 55 Kms away from Gangtok. After visiting these two places come back hotel and overnight stay in Gangtok.
Day 4Lachen – Gurudongmar Lake (40 kms each side) – Lachung (44 kms/2 hrs)
Morning drive towards Gurudongmar Lake (17,000ft) only Indian National is allowed. Gurudongmar Lake is one of the highest situated lakes in North Sikkim. Remember the altitude here may cause breathing problem. Back to hotel & leave for Lachung, overnight stay at Lachung.
Day 6Gangtok - Pelling (120 kms / 5 hrs)
This morning after breakfast at the hotel we head towards Pelling (6,100 ft.). On reaching the destination; check-in to your pre-booked hotel. In afternoon take a half day tour of Darap village, Rimbi water Falls, Sewaro Rock Garden, Khecheopalri Lake & Khangchendzongha waterfalls. Tonight, stay at hotel in Pelling
Day 8Pelling – NJP Railway Station/IXB Airport (148 kms / 6 hrs)
After breakfast leave Pelling for NJP/Bagdogra Airport to catch your flight/train and return home with sweet memories of the tour.