Spiti valley Holiday Pakage
**Spiti Valley : 6 Days & 5 Night**
- 6 Days 5 Night
- Spiti Valley
- Pick up & Drop at chandigarh
- Accommodation in comfortable & convenient at 3* hotels on twin sharing
- Daily Morning Tea, Breakfast & Dinner
- All Transfers & Sightseeing by Ac private Car (Ac will be not work in hill area)
- All Toll Tax, Parking Charges, Driver Charges, Fuel Cost Inclusive.
- Himachal Tax
- Airfare with Airport Taxes
- Extra meals other than mentioned
- Expenses for water, cold-drinks. Any entry fees.
- Extra Meals Ordered
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
- Anything Not Mention in Above
Day 1DELHI - SHIMLA (118KMS APPROX )
On arrival you will be welcomed by our representative and Transfer to Shimla by road, Afternoon reaches Shimla, Dinner and overnight at hotel.
Day 3CHITKUL (49 KMS APPROX)
Today explore the ancient Kamru Fort and Temple which is dedicated to the Goddess Kamakhya Devi which was brought from Assam. Afternoon, leave for an excursion to Chitkul, the last Village on an old Indo-Tibetan trade route. Walk through the green orchards and enjoy the serenity as a brilliant stream passes by. As the day ends, return to the hotel in Sangla for dinner and a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 5KALPA - SHIMLA
Today morning after having breakfast proceed to Shimla, reach Shimla, check in to hotel. Dinner and night stay at hotel.
Day 2SHIMLA – SANGLA - (220 KMS APPROX)
Today drive from Shimla to sarahan, while the highway straight will take you towards Spiti Valley, there will be a road on your right going uphill towards Sarahan. Its located at the main bus stand / chowk at Jeori and is a steep climb to Sarahan. Primary attraction here is the famous Bhimakali temple, dedicated to the mother goddess Bhimakali. There is also a bird sanctuary at Sarahan that is worth a visit, but remains closed from April until late July due to bird mating season. Overnight stay at hotel..
Day 4SANGLA – KALPA (40 KMS APPROX)
This morning drive to Kalpa. 2670 metres above the sea level, Kalpa is the district headquarter of Kinnaur and was once the favorite getaway of Lord Dalhousie. Once known as Chini, little has changed in Kalpa in the last 500 years. Legend has it that when Lord Dalhousie wanted to take a break from his hectic schedule in Shimla, he would come here on his Horseback. By the side of Kalpa is a 79 feet high rock formation that resembles a Shivlinga that changes its colour as the day passes. Visit the Buddhist Gompa, Hu Bu Lan Kar. Return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 6SHIMLA– DELHI (560 KMS APPROX)
Today morning after having breakfast , check out & proceed to Delhi .