**Keral 6 days 5 night**
- 6 Days 5 Nights
- Accommodation in comfortable & convenient at 3* hotels on twin sharing
- All Hotel Taxes & Service Taxes.
- Breakfast & Dinner.
- Airport Pickup and drop
- All transfers and sightseeing by A/c private vehicle as per Itinerary
- All Transfers & Sightseeing by Ac Swift Dzire Car (Ac will be not work in hill area)
- All Toll and Parking , Driver Charges
- On Night Accommodation in A/C Deluxe House boat with all Meals (A/C timings will be from 2100 Hrs - 0600 Hrs )
- Airfare with Airport Taxes
- All entrances,(Boat ride & Guide charges and cultural programmes entrance/attraction entrance)
- All other meals not mentioned above
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes) or any personal emergency etc.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
Rohtang Pass Sightseeing is Subject to Permit Availability. It can be applied 2 days before travel start for Manali. Government allow limited vehicle. If you get the permit the fee is directly payable by Client...
After arrival at Airport /station. Forenoon to Fort Kochi. The unique Chinese fishing nets can be seen. You will need a bit of luck to see the fishermen harvesting the produce. Take a short walk through Fort Kochi, and see the architectural beauty of the Santa Cruz Basilica. Proceed to Mattancherry, and get to see the Dutch Palace. The palace showcases the history of the region in the 14/15th century A.D. A walk on the Jew Street will re live the nostalgic memories of the Jew settlers of that period. The Jew synagogue and the cemetery can also be visited, which has inscription from the Hebrew language. In the evening hours visit the Marine Drive. Enjoy a boat ride in the back waters. After sunset, spend the leisure hours at the Lulu Mall, perhaps one of the biggest (in area) in South India.Night halt at Cochin.
(Forenoon): Visit the Rajamalai National Park. While inside the park, breathe taking view of the Anamudi peak (the highest peak south of the Himalayan range) with a flowing silver cascading fall is a delight to the eyes. (Afternoon) , visit Kundala Arch dam, on the way down pass via Echo Point, Mattupetty, Elephant Camp, and Rose Garden. Over Night stay at Munnar. .
Day 5Thekkady – Alleppey
Morning Proceed to Alleppey and check into House boat in the afternoon. A day cruise along the backwaters to enjoy the country side. Night Halt in the House Boat..
Day 2Cochin- Munnar
(140 Kms. 5 Hrs.) The weather gets transformed from hot humid heat to a pleasant temperate climate as you ascend into the hills. After a brief halt at the Cheeyapara & Valara waterfalls proceed to Munnar. (Afternoon) – Kannan Devan Tea Museum provides an interesting insight about the history, culture, tea plantation and tea processing. On conclusion of the days trip a visit to the local bazaar sums up the day. Over Night stay at Munnar .
Day 4Munnar – Thekkady
(Forenoon) (110 Kms. 3 Hrs.) Moving in a south easterly direction the long winding roads along the Western Ghats will lead to Thekkady and break off for a quick bite! (Afternoon) – Proceed to Periyar Tiger Reserve and enjoy the boat ride in the Periyar Lake. Get to see the flora and fauna from the safety of the boat. Visit the Kadathanadan Kalari Centre and get treated to a show of art and culture of Kerala. Over Night stay at Thekkady.
Day 6Alleppey – Cochin
Check out by 09.00 am from Houseboat, Proceed to Kochi Airport/ Railway Station for your onward Destination.